thechristiandemocrat

born again democrat speaks out.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

New TV SHOW

This is kinda strange. I'm producing a Community TV show for Manhattan Neighborhood Network. Part of the band I work with is showing up, and I've got a few guests. I need to do this show so that I can use the studio on a regular basis. I want to be the Dinah Shore of the New Millenium (it's still new, right?) The kid called to say he wanted to stay over at Tristan's cousin's house in NJ. When I asked to speak to Brenn's mom, he "accidently" hung up. I know it was a long haul, but I'm gonna be doing super sleuthing today..asking Tristan's parents mega questions...etc. To do a show with teenaged wacko behavior sitting on the subconscious is tough..but what is there to do?? Life is not linear, there's always a light bill or a phone call that looms in the scenery..anyway, the show is JoyRYDER's Rhythm Club..lets see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home