thechristiandemocrat

born again democrat speaks out.

Monday, January 31, 2005

what would Jesus do?

I am blogging cause i'm a Christian, born again in 1984. I am also a Democrat. The Democratic Party has always represented the party which (however imperfectly)has tried to protect the poor, give justice to all people, and in general, has used the Lord's Prayer as a moral compass. Somehow the Republican Party has attempted to Shanghai the Christian faith. I am blogging, in hopes that other Christian Democrats can have a dialogue about issues that effect us all; the melting icecaps, pollution, job outsourcing, foreign aid to third world countries, birth control, war, and of course, social security. This is just a start, and I'll need to work with a tech-head who can show me how to allow others to post to this site. Hopefully, we will be able to come up with good ideas on how to make this earth a better place.

2 Comments:

At January 31, 2005 at 2:06 PM, Blogger Joy Ryder said...

Hi, I'm finding out how to do this.. cool..

 
At May 10, 2006 at 8:03 AM, Blogger Joy Ryder said...

Looking back over this blog, I'm still on the same page with myself..thanks, blogger!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home