thechristiandemocrat

born again democrat speaks out.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Christian Death

I went to church for the first time in a long time. I was in the local Catholic Church for the funeral of my mom's cousin Jane, who was 90 years old. She had been shoved full of tubes before she died, she had the death pneumonia and they put feeding tubes in her, and performed a tracheotomy...instead of letting her die with dignity...I read a book called "The Way We Die"...and it goes into detail about the body shutting down. We don't seem to respect this process, and fight it, instead...hacking away at the elderly body..I know of two cases of octogenarians dying from colonoscopies..the machines perforate the wall of the colon or intestines, leading to bacterial infections, leading to death...You don't need to be shoving around an old person's behind looking for whatever..I warned Peter's mother, who is 89, don't get a colonoscopy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home